With the motherhood entering my life, a lot has changed. I have acquired a heck of new skills ….
- Cooking with one hand .. yes I can even make chapatis single handedly
- Doing almost anything and everything with just one hand …. now u ask where is my second arm ??
- Sleep sitting whole night … zzzz
- Eat in 5 seconds .. u can call it gobbling up
- Gulping hot tea .. ouchie
- Can eat, talk, feed, jump, dance …. all at the same time …. Yeaahh !!!!!
- Finish shopping with running behind toddler, answering call, saving him from banging against a rack, taking stuff from his hand and putting back to shelf, saving stores from damages ….. tiring ?? Is It ??
Naah!! I AM A SUPER MOM!!
Well! On one hand I learnt a lot and am still learning. On the other hand, I have lost a few skills that I had, well, once upon a time I did .. WRITING!!
Yes, those who don’t know, i used to love writing poems, articles, and have written some really good ones too. Not narcissist, but just plain proud.
So this month, I stumbled upon this writing at least 2 blog posts challenge called #MyFriendAlexa by Blogchatter .
And decided, or tried to convince myself, to finally dust off my rustic brain cells and put them to some reading and writing, other than baby books, nursery rhymes and parenting hacks. And write more about .. well, let that be a surprise!
You would like to read: How to Encourage A Child Without Being Rude
Few Goals that I am planning to set for myself:
- Read a lot – I seriously need to get back to the routine of reading
- Write at least 2 blogs a week
- Meeting new blog buddies
- Taking my blog to a serious upper level
- Utilizing my “ME TIME” productively
So do join me and motivate me to write more and produce good content.. please please .. encouragement means a lot. Would love to know what you would like to see on my blog and how do you like my content.. please do leave a comment.
My posts would be up mostly either late nights or early mornings, as that is the time when this mommy can think ans sip tea in solitude.. and honestly, writing cannot be a part of multi-tasking and I cannot think without my cup of “hot” tea.
” I am taking my Alexa rank to next level with Blogchatter ” .
#MyFriendAlexa #momlearningwithbaby #blogchatter