Balloons are loved by almost every kid and bring joy and smiles on face in any age group. Balloons are perfect for DIY Home Decor and fun learning with kids.
If you have read my earlier posts, you would know how I involve my toddler in every thing I do these days and try to make him understand the concepts by showing practicals.
Similarly when I received this Helium Balloon Tank from Balloonee , I tried to do much more than simply filling them and floating up on the ceiling.
We are learning emotions and understanding how to express ourselves these days, and balloons gave me a wonderful idea.
- Latex balloons – any color
- Balloonee Helium Tank
- Thread to tie
- Black marker
I took out the magic tank, pumped in some helium in the yellow latex balloons and drew few smileys using a marker. Took yellow color may because I am influenced typically by social media smileys 😉
Then, I asked my son to choose a balloon , and he picked this-
When I asked him the reason, he explained- because it is the only smiling balloon and he doesn’t like sad or angry ones.. SO SIMPLE IS CHILD LIFE!!
They don’t need a reason to be happy.
Points to Remember:
- Better to keep children away
- Do not over inflate balloon – I burst few because of that
- Read and follow the instructions VERY CAREFULLY on the box before starting filling
- The life of helium balloons is limited- usually 3-4 hours, so plan and inflate them according to the time when you need them
- Read and follow the instructions regarding DISPOSE OF CYLINDER on the box
So get creative and order your Balloonee balloon kit online from here
They have refillable cylinders as well which you can check and order online from Gasntools online stores.
They are also on WhatsApp – you can place an order on WhatsApp and enquire about it – 00971 55 290 3495.
Disclaimer: The product was sent to me for review. However, the views, ideas expressed here are my own.